Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
This is a 6 day course over two modules consisting of an initial detailed training of 3 days, followed by a further 3 days of project evaluation an examination and certification. The Green Belt training course is recommended for all those in an organisation who will lead small projects or be active participants on larger Six Sigma Projects led by a Black Belt.This Lean Six Sigma Training course is suitable for managers, internal consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders and team members who will be involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course Content
On completion of this Course you will be Green Belt Certified to:
- A practical understanding of the history and reasons for Lean six sigma
- An overall practical understanding to the concepts, tools and principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Deliver and have delivered practical business improvements in the form of green belt project
- An overall understanding to the Lean Six Sigma philosophy, the DMAIC methodology and the tools and techniques used in Lean Six Sigma.
- An understanding of how Lean Six Sigma can be integrated into the company’s management systems.
- Some initial criteria and guidelines for selecting, reviewing and evaluating Lean Six Sigma green belt projects.
- A fundamental understanding of how these programs can be applied to deliver an effective continuous improvement program to reduce waste and variation in the business.
- Participate in larger projects under the direction of a Black Belt
To find out more about business courses offered by RP Consulting Contact Us Here>>